These changes include:
• Working from home; remote communication
• Major changes in all areas of life at one time
• Taking on new roles and responsibilities
• Exciting breakthroughs in innovation and abilities
• Feeling isolated, even when we ARE together
(#masks #social distancing)
• Pivoting our business strategies
• Compounded workload for some organizations and roles
• Getting more personal than ever!
These stressors, both good and challenging, are very real. When they push our limits, it may cause us to shut down or even give up.
To support leaders, GVG created a positive, motivational program to help team members deal with all of this change. We bring hands-on, highly interactive workshops and coaching to help your people not just survive, but thrive during this interesting time!
And we make it very easy on HR and L&D professionals by providing turnkey communication and technology support as part of the rollout.
• Develop awareness and compassion for self and others during this time
• Build skills and tools for resilience during massive change
• Drive conversations around personal topics and challenges
• Re-enforce leader skills for the human-based approach required to build trust and collaboration for team effectiveness
Unique Program Structure
Components are live, personal and delivered virtually by GVG facilitators, allowing for the greatest flexibility for your team members and their schedules
Effective leadership skills are reinforced as a by-product of the “all hands” training process creating a more holistic, applied experience for both leaders and team members