Pandemic Fatigue Impacting Your Teams?
Covid-19 has accelerated many work trends and created compounding change, pressures and fear for many of us.
Click here to download our Pandemic Resilience Program digital brochure.
This can include:
• Working from home, and the overlap of our personal and professional life
• Major changes in all areas of life – work, family, safety, health, community
• Feeling isolated from others, even when we ARE together (#masks #social distancing)
• Fear for safety of self, loved ones and friends
• Taking on new roles and responsibilities (leading remotely, teaching kids)
• Compounded workload because clients are also in a place of fear and uncertainty
• Excitement for all the new innovation, but not sure how to absorb it
These challenges, along with pandemic fatigue, are very real. So at GVG, we created a turnkey, fast rollout program to help your team members personally deal with all of this change. It brings hands on, highly interactive applications using an audience specific approach. We want to help you not only survive, but thrive during this interesting time! And we make it very easy on your already overwhelmed HR and L&D professionals by providing communication and technology support as part of the roll out.
Pandemic Resilience Program
Objectives of Program
• Develop awareness and compassion for self and others during this time
• Build skills and tools for resilience during massive change
• Drive conversations around personal topics and challenges
• Re-enforce leader skills for the human based approach required to build trust and collaboration for team effectiveness
Unique Program Structure
All components are delivered live virtually using Zoom and managed by GVG facilitators
Holistic system includes leader specific preparation ahead of time, “all hands” large group interactive workshops and small group coaching roundtables