GVG services and products bring together strategy, personal development, and team. What makes GVG solutions effective is that they are custom-tailored for each organization and combine the best of traditional knowledge with the newest research and trends for the future.
- Helping leadership “gel” into a true team
- Aligning purpose and values to inspire customers and employees
- Turning strategy into a plan that drives results
- Consulting on processes and practices to engage millennials and Gen Z (and Gen X)
- Executive Coaching for greater performance and awareness
Some specific solution offers are detailed below.
Sometimes it is more important to take a breath and create or assess our strategy or plan versus just barreling ahead. If we don’t know our desired outcomes or we don’t have a roadmap to get there, the chance of reaching our goals is very low. GVG offers facilitation and development of an organizational strategy based on industry research, stakeholder analysis, creating a clear vision of the future and creating actionable plans. We work WITH you and your team hand in hand to develop a practical, achievable plan that will get you where you want to go. We can also support you during the execution of the plan, as a compass, that helps you to know whether you are staying on track for success or veering off course.
- Workshops to align leadership teams on a strategic direction
- Development of strategy as a consulting engagement
- Support and review of strategy to help key individuals ensure nothing is missing
- Execution planning including communication, team engagement, project workstream development and roadmaps
Thankfully, the leadership methods taught during corporate takeovers in the 80s have started to diminish. “Suck it up, buttercup” and “leave your emotions at the door” have been shown less than effective in driving employee engagement and productivity. New research and motivation methods are emerging for leaders that take people into account more holistically and allow for a more productive and effective workforce. GVG uses cutting–edge research in addition to some old “tried and true” methods to help leaders for this and the next generation flex and support their skills, for their people and for themselves.
- New and Emerging Leader training
- Refresher training for Middle and Executive leadership
- Individual skill development for all team member
Connection, connection, connection. Organizations don’t work without the people. Even with all the automation we have today, long term positive results come from having teams that communicate well and trust each other at their foundation. Research now shows that 80% of company value now comes from intangible assets like intellectual property and social capital. Those assets are driven by people.
Having a diverse team brings about better outcomes, but getting to that place of working well together with a variety of personalities, backgrounds and experiences can be harder than we think. GVG offers highly custom workshops, engagement plans and training programs based on best practices to bring out the best in your team and align around the goal you are trying to achieve.
- Team Dynamics workshops and role gap analysis
- Team Effectiveness workshops to create deliberate accountability
- Training solutions on how to collaborate and communicate
- Resilience and Change skills for all team members
People often need individual support during times of transition and transformation. That may require anything from going deep within to understand self better or bringing in a “thinking partner” to help smooth the rough edges of a plan and hold us accountable. GVG offers certified and highly experienced coaches that will meet the needs for everyone from CEOs to individuals looking to change career paths or those seeking more harmony and balance in their personal life. With our network of partners and associates, we can find the right coaching fit for you and bring industry leading tools to the process.
- Executive coaching perfect for those in leadership roles
- Birkman assessments to understand strengths and blind spots
- Life and career coaching for support in meeting personal goals